All our hard drives and printed circuit boards have been DOD (Department of Defense) tested and wiped and are all 100% perfect working condition. We offer a 30 day return policy on any device that does not operate with 100% success!
1. All returns must have a company issued RMA number within 10 days of product delivery confirmation.
2. Returns are accepted for items that do not match the exact item description.
3. Returns are accepted if the item is damaged or defective. Damaged or defective items must be reported within 10 days of delivery confirmation and an a company RMA number must be requested. Returned items will be refunded in full or exchanged with an exact replacement if applicable.
4. Returns will not be accepted for items that fail during data recovery process or faulty installation.
5. There will be NO STORE RETURNS for and item that was sold in original manufacturer packaging. Buyer agrees that these items may only be returned to the original manufacturer for replacement unless it has been confirmed that there was a shipping error (incorrect item) or confirmed damage during the shipping process.
6. Items ordered incorrectly or items that are non defective require a 25% restocking fee.
7. All returns must be received in the original packaging that the item was ship in. Any item returned in packaging that is not original will be returned to the buyer.
8. It is required that you contact us prior to any return for any reason.
If you have any questions on making sure you get the proper device for your application, please feel free to contact us with your drive details and we will be more than happy to assist you in getting the proper exact replacement.